“We strive to develop all our people to succeed and become the best they can be. We work hard to enable them to express themselves through their project work, invest in them as individuals and encourage a strong team ethic.”
Creating an environment which encourages openness, honesty, integrity & hard work
We encourage an open and honest working environment which we believe works to get the best out of every individual. Trust in our people we believe provides the climate for openly expressing ideas and opinions which in turn allows us all to grow as a team.
By working at Opensoft Systems you will become part of a true team, not only within the company but in the dealings and interactions you will have with our customers. The projects we deliver are solutions in the true sense of the word, this demands such a team approach which we are sure you will find both personally rewarding and enjoyable to be part of. We offer a competitive salary, structured training program with financial support together with a company bonus scheme.
We provide opportunities for graduates across a range of disciplines from Marketing to IT and Control Systems Engineering. We provide a structure graduate program for our short term placements to Post Graduate Students. Our wide range of industries and mix of projects offer an extremely interesting working environment for both Marketing, or Systems Professionals starting their career.
5 Reasons to Work for Us
- Become part of a team which nurtures and invests in talented professionals
- Work with projects which provide real variety in their scope and technical interest
- Gain a structured development plan which allows you to see where you are working towards
- Gain real world hands on site experience with world leading manufacturing organisations
- Benefit from working closely with experienced personnel and learn from their expertise and guidance
Please do not contact us by email or phone.
No Emails will be responded to or phone calls taken on this matter.
Reporting to Managing Director
Location Knaresborough Technology Park, Manse Lane, Knaresborough, North Yorkshire, HG5 8LF.
Hours Office - 8:15 am to 5.00pm (45 minutes for lunch) + travel to customer sites as required.
Applications Please apply in writing with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required One person required to start a.s.a.p.
Salary Dependent upon experience.
A great opportunity exists for the successful applicant to run our growing training department. We are experiencing strong demand for our instructor led PLC (programmable logic controller) training courses and require an experienced trainer/engineer to deliver these courses, develop our training materials and widen our course offerings.
Our courses are maintenance based in their approach, their prime objective, to improve troubleshooting and fault-finding skills whilst improving engineer’s confidence in using the PLC to diagnose plant issues.
Our training is very practically based and includes practical exercises and real-life situations. The successful applicant will use a copy of the clients PLC application pre-course and work examples of their code into the course exercises. The aim, to provide training matched to their engineer’s day to day support of plant equipment.
We deliver training to a wide range of clients who operate automation and control processes, these include some of the following industries; Power Generation, Waste Management, Food & Beverage production, Water companies, Metals, Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals.
You will be based from our office in Knaresborough and travel throughout the UK, to deliver our training. Full business expenses are included as is a company car, mobile phone & training equipment/materials.
If you are interested in talking to us further, please get in touch. You can get further information on our company at www.opensoftsystems.co.uk.
Attributes Good all-round experience of leading PLC hardware & software
Good organisation skills - To manage effectively your own daily, weekly tasks
An exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing IT organisation. We are seeking an ambitious, energetic and enthusiastic Office Administrator to assist in a wide range of duties.
Opensoft Systems are an independently owned organisation who specialise in providing a range of information technology products / services to a wide range of manufacturing industries throughout the UK, Ireland, Europe and other locations throughout the world. Each project we deliver is designed around both our user and business requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- To provide administration support to internal and external members of staff
- Answer the telephone and deal politely and efficiently with incoming calls
- Receipt and despatch of software and hardware
- Preparation of training courses; requesting PLC code of the customer, printing material etc.
- Creation of training certificates
- Co-ordinating lunches and refreshments for company meetings, training courses etc.
- Co-ordinating car rentals for engineers
- Preparation of proposals
- Liaising with suppliers regarding specifications and prices
- Chasing proposals
- Managing the companies’ asset tagging of equipment
- Stationary re-ordering
- Preparation of support contracts and renewal letters
- Organisation of university presentations etc.
- Filing of paperwork; sign off sheets, feedback forms etc.
- Assist other team members where necessary
- Pre-qualification of sales leads
- A calm, consientious, professional manner
- Good PC skills required – including the ability to use MS Office packages (Excel and Word)
- A good standard of literacy including spelling and grammar
- High attention to detail
- Friendly telephone manner
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workloads
- A desire and willingness to learn, contribute to our “continual improvement” ethic and progress with the company
- Flexible attitude to workload and ability to work well under pressure
Please apply to:
Brian Swatten (email@example.com)
Petra Braga (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tel 01423 796150
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
We are always looking for talented people!
We run a yearly graduate program across all areas of our business, if you would like the opportunity to work in a progressive organisation delivering end to end manufacturing solutions to leading blue chip organisations with real world practical experience please get in touch with us.