“Grundon Waste Managment engaged the services of Opensoft Systems after listening to an issue we were experiencing in the Baling area of our MRF (Material Recycling Facility) operations. [...]”
Listening to your needs
Our philosophy is to work with you to understand what your business wishes to achieve. Our expertise in delivering projects across a wide range of industries allows us to discuss the various options available in achieving your goals.
Applying our Knowledge
We can provide a detailed appraisal and analysis across your plant systems. Providing recommendations and advice to remove long standing problems and ensuring that you get the maximum potential from your system.
Our audits provide you with an expert, independent report on all aspects of your plant systems. Providing recommendations and advice to remove long standing problems and ensuring that you get the maximum potential from your systems.
- Providing a fundamental understanding of your systems.
- Increasing your maintenance teams’ ability to support systems.
- Providing the basis on which to debug and troubleshoot persistent or intermittent plant control problems.
- Providing preliminary technical information prior to a full Functional Design Specification (FDS) for further project work.
- Greatly helping you to understand weak points such as equipment obsolescence issues.
- Providing you with the information required to direct third party System Integrators & OEM’s
“Here at Nutricia, we used Opensoft Systems Ltd recently to deliver a training course in 'Basic Digital Electronics & Introduction to PLCs', this course was tailored to suit ourselves using some of our processes and equipment as examples.
The feedback from our four Nutricia employees that took the course was very positive.[...]”
“Opensoft Systems Ltd were recently chosen to assist us with implementing a numbers enhancements across our plant control systems.
We had a number of engineering days built into our Site Support Contract with Opensoft Systems to use required.[...]”