“We contacted Opensoft Systems to carry out and upgrade our Rockwell, RSView SCADA system, which provides a valuable monitoring function for the control of our furnace operations onsite. [...]”
Listening to your needs
Our philosophy is to work with you to understand what your business wishes to achieve. Our expertise in delivering projects across a wide range of industries allows us to discuss the various options available in achieving your goals.
Applying our Knowledge
We can provide a detailed appraisal and analysis across your plant systems. Providing recommendations and advice to remove long standing problems and ensuring that you get the maximum potential from your system.
Our audits provide you with an expert, independent report on all aspects of your plant systems. Providing recommendations and advice to remove long standing problems and ensuring that you get the maximum potential from your systems.
- Providing a fundamental understanding of your systems.
- Increasing your maintenance teams’ ability to support systems.
- Providing the basis on which to debug and troubleshoot persistent or intermittent plant control problems.
- Providing preliminary technical information prior to a full Functional Design Specification (FDS) for further project work.
- Greatly helping you to understand weak points such as equipment obsolescence issues.
- Providing you with the information required to direct third party System Integrators & OEM’s
“Opensoft delivered their maintenance-based Siemens PCS7 Course for our team of electrical technicians, on site here at Flint.
We chose Opensoft’s course due to the practical hands-on approach provided by their maintenance training.[...]”
“I originally approached Opensoft Systems as we were looking for a training partner to upskill engineers across our group and they were highly recommended to me by a colleague who had previously attended one of their courses.
The tutor was able to accurately cover the basics, right through to intermediate maintenance skill level, with a friendly and approachable manner.[...]”